All Saint's Church, patronised by the de Greys' family, is approximately 700 years old,although there has been a church there for over a thousand years. The door of the church is 500 years old and the roof is 200 years old. The main stained glass window is 150 years old. On one side there is Jesus with a sheep hanging around his neck, in the centre Jesus holding a chalice, and on the other side, Jesus pointing to a vine.
The original bible was produced 323 years ago, although a new copy is now being used.
The Rector is John Cotton and he has been there 5 years. The first Rector was appointed in 1286.The Bubonic Plague killed many villagers. The oldest grave stone in the church is dated 1780. The church has recently been repaired due to damage from diseased trees falling in the church grounds.